Thursday, September 20, 2007

ROBUSTO




PT stats:
17864 hands
Won: $590.65
2.84 PTBB/100
33.35 hrs played
$17.71/hr

Rakeback: $346.85

Net won from Wingows Poker: $297

Total profit: $1234.50


Wow I'm totally thrilled by my play and progress. In the last 10k hands I've made about $1900 (from downswing to current profit level), which is $19/100 hands or ~9.5PTBB/100 at 100nl. Its a decent winrate, just a matter of playing well and running good, getting donks and regulars to pay me off due to my laggy image.

I've been playing a semi-lag image, 3betting whenever I feel someone is open raising light. Guess this frustrates alot of regulars as well as donks and often my top pair hands are good enough to play for stacks. Another improvement I've made is to play much more selectively aggresive, basing on reads. Definitely having an edge over regular players who do not adjust well. After a dismal start, things are really looking good. My 2 hours investment to clear a 1 year subscription to stoxpoker has really paid good dividends.

I'm hitting my goals for this month, 20000 hands and a close to 3 PTBB/100 winrate. This would have been much higher if I hadn't played so badly at the beginning of this month.

I'll be off to langkawi for a short holiday and won't be updating much in the next few weeks. So good luck and have fun at the tables!

1 comment:

angmotan said...

That was a great recovery from the downswing. Way to go Leslie ;)