Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Feb update



PT stats:
4099 hands
Won: $589.65
14.39 PTBB/100
6.98 hrs played
$84.44/hr

Rakeback: $50.26
Fulltilt bonus: $75

Total profit: $714.91


Super table selection + playing at donk hour + coaching = robusto! Last month loss is quickly negated in just 4k hands, just goes to show the swings of cash game poker. Though at such stakes, it should not be that swingy if you have the discipline to table select well everytime you play. Nonetheless 20k-50k hands breakeven stretches are pretty common. Just gotta stomach such stretches and continue to play well.

Anyway poker has taken a backseat and I will be moving to hostel in a weeks time. Right now I'm thinking of poker related projects to do with my spare time, one of them is writing a compilation of articles conceptualizing my style of play and my understanding of poker.

Thats all for Feb! Have a great CNY!

No comments: