Wednesday, May 21, 2008

100k hands Check-up

Since Dec till Current date.



Close to 50k hands at 50nl and about 45k hands at 100nl, and the rest are miscellaneous hands in other limits.

+ about 0.02cent/hand for rakeback
+ about 1k in bonuses

I guess I've hit the 10k profit mark since December.

Running at about 5ptbb/100 for both 50nl and 100nl, can't really complain about that. Last checked I'm doing about 35US/hr (not inclusive of bonuses and rakeback) over this 100k hand sample, so thats something pleasing. It's probably the best temp job in the world.

Only qualm is the quantity of hands I've logged in the past 6 mths or so, 100k hands in 6mths isn't that impressive. Leatherass clocks 100k hands in less than 1 mth usually. Bad for me that my ass ain't leather and I've got my schooling schedule to contend with, alongside with other commitments.

Lets hope things get better in the 2nd half of this year!

No comments: