Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life isn't a bed of roses. End May Updates





+$140 NoIQ bonus
+$182.33 NoIQ cashback
+$416.16 FTP rakeback

Profit = $2519.74


Had a pretty frustrating last week of may, ran really bad and played equally bad. Been getting into real good tables with 3-4 fishes, but as usual, getting outdrawn when the money is good and especially on the river.

In all, had about 8 KKs vs AAs all in PF last week alone, and a few of my AAs vs underpairs didn't really hold up. Typical AK vs AQ PF didn't go that well. Running about -$200 in luck equity this month, nothing spectacular in fact.

I guess its enough for this month, don't wish to play any further and decided to give myself a good break. As for goals for this month,

[x] big month in terms of hands
[ ] not so big month in terms of results
[x] cleared my 100k hand mark
[x] completed a few coaching sessions
[x] wrote some more outlines for my poker book
[x] sch is going great

So in a way, mission accomplished. Gonna chill out, and have some fun over the weekend with some live poker and regenerate my desire to play next month. Till then, cya!

No comments: