Friday, May 23, 2008

3rd Week Update - Push for a huge last week of May




+$100 NoIQ bonus
+$182.33 NoIQ cashback
+$247.55 FTP rakeback

Profit = $2240.82

Finally got the time to log in hands, though its only about 1K+ per day, its definitely a good start. Normalization of my EV did occur, and my luck equity is now slightly -ve for this month (I wonder if i should be happy or sad, cus it is always going to normalize). Felt that I played okay, sometimes real bad at certain spots, together with running slightly bad in the last few k hands. Nonetheless the results is still pleasing. 5 PTbb/100 at 100nl is a winrate i'll take all day.

I guess another AHA moment occurred to me this week. Managed to multitable alongside with many multitabling solid 22/20+++ regulars. Experimented abit with my game, and started 3betting/4betting light and get into good spots. I've made a couple of solid regulars on my right quit the tables cus its just too hard to play aganist antoher regular on their left who is always 3betting/bluffraising small pots out the shit of them when they themselves are opening lightly.

A note on exploitation. Every play can be exploited. Regulars and fishes alike. Key is to adjust to your reads and play accordingly. When you enter a game not thinking about making money, but just exploiting tendencies, it can be real fun this way!

Gonna push for a huge week to end May on a high. Gd to all at the tables.

No comments: