Sunday, December 9, 2007

Back and running!

My new rig is all set up and ready for more poker action. Finally got my pokerace registered, gotta thank the support for assisting.

I have been playing about 4-5k hands multitabling without the use of PAhud, and it is certainly a software that I can do without. Firstly, its harder to spot the fishes. With the hud, within less than 25 hands, the stats shown can show alot of a player. Secondly, despite playing without a hud, a TAG-ABC style of poker still reaps rewards.

Before my previous rig crashed, I was up for about 350 for the month. Now with new PT database and an additional 6k hands, i'm up a total of 550 for the month. The last 6k hands included poor play as well as many bad beats, but I'm still running at 3.5 PTBB/100. This goes to highlight that winning poker is still somewhat a grind. You can't really force things and win pots when things are not going your way. Just have to log the hands and keep making +ev decisions over and over again.

Shall update soon with graphs

No comments: